Pages

  • Home
  • About Me
  • Favourite Reads
  • Contact

Monday, September 29, 2014 Weekend Snapshots: Exiting hermit mode

University work has been ruling my life recently. Which means total hermit mode. But this weekend I decided to give myself a breather. I needed to... This sister-to-ginger was going a lil insane! So here are a few photos that I collected along the way. Melbourne is so pretty at this time of year - I'm a total winter gal at heart (weirdo), but I can't deny the power that a little bit of sunshine has to completely lift ya mood :D xx


1 comment

  1. That coffee place looks amazing... I don't know of anything like that here. We have tea shops but not coffee! Sunshine is the best medicine for everything, I swear

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...